28 December 2009

Teaching “I Know That My Savior Loves Me”



During January the children in Primary will be learning the song, "I Know That My Savior Loves Me", pages 28-29 of 2010 Outline for Sharing Time: I Know My Savior Lives. In the North American Southeast Area Training for Primary, Young Women, and Relief Society presidencies conducted on December 5, 2009, Sister Margaret S. Lifferth of the General Primary Presidency asked that Young Women, Relief Society, and Priesthood members be given the opportunity also to learn this song during the year. She suggested that it could be taught by the music leader of that organization or the Primary music leader could assist. The important message of this song could then be enjoyed in every home. Primary presidents can coordinate this effort through the ward/branch council.

The music can be listened to and downloaded at http://www.lds.org/pa/display/0,17884,8893-1,00.html . The knowledge that the Savior loves each of us personally can benefit everyone regardless of age, gender, or circumstance.